The H2O Select water heating program provides plenty of hot water when you need it!
H2O Select operates only during off-peak hours when demand for electricity is lowest. That saves Palmetto Electric money, and we pass the savings on to you.
Select one of two easy options - Rebate or Turn Key
$250 rebate for a new 80-gallon or larger off-peak electric water heater
$150 for a new 50 to 79-gallon off-peak electric water heater
$100 for a new off-peak Heat Pump or Solar/electric water heater that’s 50 gallons or larger.
Conversion bonus: Get an extra $100 if you switch from gas to off-peak electric water heating.
New Home Bonus: Get an extra $100 when you build a home with off-peak electric water heating.
Turn Key option includes a new energy-efficient off-peak electric water heater, basic installation, disposal of the old tank, and 60-month payment plan.
Choose from the following tank options available.
1. Rheem Professional Classic: standard water heater with a 6-year manufacturer’s warranty*.
- 50/55 gallon ($22 per month / $23 per month)
2. Rheem Marathon: water heater with a Lifetime manufacturer’s warranty*.
- 50 gallon ($32 per month)
- 85 gallon ($39 per month)
- 105 gallon ($39 per month)
3. Rheem Prestige ProTerra Hybrid Heat Pump with 10-year manufacturer’s warranty*
4. HTP Everlast: Stainless Steel
- 52 gallon with Lifetime manufacturer's warranty ($28/month)
- 80 gallon with Lifetime manufacturer's warranty ($38/month)
Free Repair Service
Free Repair Service
Repair coverage during the first 60 months includes diagnostic inspection, elements, thermostats, P&T valve, internal wiring and basic repair labor. After the fifth year, coverage is limited to diagnostic inspection and thermostats.
Rheem Marathon® Electric Water Heater
Durable, lightweight, and warranted not to leak as long as you own your home.* Palmetto Electric is proud to carry Marathon Water Heaters. It’s the best water heater you can buy, and with a lifetime warranty*, it’s the last one you will ever have to buy! Palmetto Electric offers Marathon tanks in 50, 85 and 105-gallon options.
The non-metallic tank features Marathon's patented insulation process, seamless liner and tough outer jacket making it the most durable in the business.
Lightweight design makes Marathon's tank easier to maneuver and position, and features a bowl tank that drains completely.
Unique design allows for easy installation, fast service, lower cost and quick maintenance.
How Do I Cash In On The H20 Select?
Rebate: Contact a plumber to install your new water heater, (Remember to always meet local codes and PEC’s Installation Requirements). Complete the H2O Select Enrollment Application online and submit it to us.
Turn Key Option: Complete and submit the H2O Select Online Application. Then, we will make all the arrangements for you.
After your new water heater is installed and we have received the H2O Select Enrollment Form, we will schedule to connect an off-peak switch to your water heater. The switch must be connected for a minimum of 10 years.
* Only one rebate per home. The Rebate comes as a bill credit. Additional charges may apply. See manufacturer’s warranty for complete details. Repair coverage during the first 60 months includes diagnostic inspection, elements, thermostats, P&T valve, internal wiring and basic replacement labor. After the fifth year coverage is limited to diagnostic inspection and thermostats.